Sunday, November 17, 2013

A supplement to a personal note ...

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a personal note about the recognition of a donation I had made ("A Personal Note| The "Keithley Collection of Native American Art Works'").

This week I received an update on the collection, with pictures of the collection's installation and a copy of the accompanying brochure.  Originally, and probably still, these pages were intended as a place where I could capture extended thoughts about things that were important to me, which I could share with others that might be interested and then preserve in one place so I wouldn't have to search through various folders or file boxes when I wanted to recapture them.

So it is with the things related to this collection.  For those interested -- and for me when I just want to wander back for awhile -- the pictures and brochure are captured here.  Thanks, Ginger, for sending ....

No comments:

Post a Comment